Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Disk clone programm

Disk clone programm

Master Lee

Hello All

What is the best hard drive clone programm that will work with SAS drives?
I just want to move my copy of vista not copy to another hard drive. Something
that run from my hard drive and not a CDrom. Thank you.

Lee

Charlie Russel - MVP

Acronis has always worked for me.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

"Master Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All
>
> What is the best hard drive clone programm that will work with SAS drives?
> I just want to move my copy of vista not copy to another hard drive.
> Something
> that run from my hard drive and not a CDrom. Thank you.
>
> Lee

Adam White

hey Lee,

I having been using it like forever.

with the function of universal restore provided, the system can even work in different conditions. so u don't have to reinstall the system.

and this software is comparatively cheap, but reliable.

> [...]

> On Friday, December 04, 2009 5:24 AM Master Lee wrote:

> Hello All
>
> What is the best hard drive clone programm that will work with SAS drives?
> I just want to move my copy of vista not copy to another hard drive. Something
> that run from my hard drive and not a CDrom. Thank you.
>
> Lee

>> On Friday, December 04, 2009 9:40 AM Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:

>> Acronis has always worked for me.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

>>> On Wednesday, March 02, 2011 3:41 AM Adam White wrote:

>>> hey Lee,

>>> I having been using it like forever.
>>>

>>> with the function of universal restore provided, the system can even work in different conditions. so u don't have to reinstall the system.
>>>

>>> and this software is comparatively cheap, but reliable.

Adam White

hey Lee,

try easeus todo backup

To clone or not to clone.. lordy Java 3 07-07-2006 04:30 PM
Sheck this simple programm Excluded_Middle Java 7 07-14-2004 05:40 PM
JAVA programm written in J++ only works with SUN JVM Romeo Java 3 11-13-2003 04:05 AM
Help!!! Loosing SessionState when calling external programm Freddy Fischer ASP .Net 1 10-23-2003 05:32 PM
Java Programm into Systray AlexPain Java 5 08-05-2003 08:16 AM

Advertisments