Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I GATE'd The PIG

I GATE'd The PIG

W.oo;olf.e2z

I TURNED OFF PiGGy's phone and thus LOCKED THE PIG OFF OF USENET

Yes, I got tired of AWL them LIES about how PiGGy kept sending police to
places in that FANTASYLAND, so I went and CAWL'd the phone company and
advised them of the CRIMES OF PEDOSHINE PIG FACE and they AGREED and
SHUT DOWN THE PIG

SO THEN....have ya AWL noticed just HOW ****ING NICE IT IS when the
group is NOT INUNDATED with PIG's LOAD(s) OF ****(s) AWL OVE THE PLACE

SO YOU CAN THANK ME AND NEXT TIME THE GREASY FAT STUPID CHILD MOLESTER
POSTS MORE ****....just TELL ME and I will once AGAIN get hold of the
SLUM POLICE and have PiGGy's FAT RETARD'd DUMB ASS REMOVED AGAIN

YOU ARE AWL WELCOME IN ADVANCE

*I Gateąd The PIG*
To the tune of: I Started a Joke by The Bee Gees

I gateąd The PIG
Which started the whole world laffing
But Shitshine was too STUPID to see
IT was really AWL about ME, oh yes

I started to laff, which started the whole net laughing,
Oh, if Iąd only seen that the PiGGy has fleas

I looked at the screen, wiping the tears from my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, Laffiną my ass off from things that Iąd said.

Til the pig finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if Iąd only seen what a grand day thatąd be
--
"Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
®o|o®