Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Problem with Mouse or Cursor

Problem with Mouse or Cursor

psgramma psgramma is offline
Junior Member

Each time I go to a commercial site (e-Bay, Zappo's, etc.) my cursor starts jittering. I can move it around the screen but cannot click on anything and cannot get out of the screen without CTRL-ALT-DELETE. Doesn't happen on e-mail or reading blogs. Any ideas how to fix it?