Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Think Computers have a review of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler, an easy to remember name for such a simple product!

Quote:
After doing a lot of experimenting with coolers utilizing this technology, I have found that it does work rather than just looking good on paper. Todayís cooler will be the 11th I have tested using this, and I have found that just as a copper-based cooler, it is what the manufacturer does with the remainder of the cooler that determines how well it cools. Today I will be looking at the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler. It is a 4-heatpipe 120mm tower cooler utilizing Direct contact heatpipes. It has a brand new style of mounting hardware, one base/retainer fits all three of Intelís m ounting configurations. Will the Hyper 212 Plus keep my new LGA 1156 i7 cool? Read on to see!
Read the review here.

Last edited by Ian; 12-03-2009 at 09:43 AM..