Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > social network for voip operators.

social network for voip operators.

direct interconnect

Please visit http://www.DirectInterconnect.com to register your routes
and requirements. Our site is a FREE social network for telecom/VOIP
operators to find traffic, termination partners, buy/sell hardware,
jobs collaborate and much more. We are confident that you will find
our site to be useful and your experience will be a profitable one!

You are just a click away for free sign up
http://www.directinterconnect.com/signup.php

If you have any questions please feel free to email:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or use the online support chat.

We look forward to seeing you join our growing telecom community on
www.directinterconnect.com
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
www.Directinterconnect.com

vvvvvoip vvvvvoip is offline
Junior Member

With our help you can compare VoIP consumer guide all over the world. Dealing with us we will provide with assistance all over the world.
voip-catalog.com Voip review. You can phone to a local number, a mobile phone, to a long distance number, or an international number.
voip-catalog.com Voip providers. During the call the person you are phoning need not any special equipment, only phone.