Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermaltake Massive23 CS Notebook Cooler

Thermaltake Massive23 CS Notebook Cooler

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Benchmark Reviews have an article on the Thermaltake Massive23 CS Notebook Cooler, scoring 8.75/10 and performs well compared to other similar products.

Quote:
Given the performance and efficiency of large fan coolers we should anticipate seeing more products adopt this design. One such product is the Thermaltake Massive23 CS gaming laptop cooler (manufacturer model CLN0008 ). The Massive23 CS builds around one large central fan to provide all cooling needs. But good cooling requires more than just a big fan. Benchmark Reviews has tested similar products and unveiled some of those factors. In this review we can see some of those factors at play by testing the performance of the CLN0008.
Read the review here.

Last edited by Ian; 12-01-2009 at 02:23 PM..