Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > can you say it please

Reply
Thread Tools

can you say it please

 
 
abolanah12
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-01-2009
Have you ever say this word!!!
Believe me if you say it,you will be one of the happiest people…
Indeed, the word will change your life.
It will make you another person.
It's an easy word. However, some can't do it……
Some say it like any word, so they don't have its great affect.
Some know it's true, but they don't do it. And some…….
So that, be careful please, say it by your heart and your mouth
The word is " Ash'hado an la elaha ella Allah, wa anna Mohammed rasool
Allah''
The word means that '' I testify that there is none that has the
right to be worshipped except Allah, and I testify that Mohammed is
His Messenger''
You say it to embrace the Islam religion.
You say it to be one of our Islamic brothers…
The word is " Ash'hado an la elaha ella Allah ,wa anna Mohammed
resool Allah''

Can you say it aloud now?
Please do it. Bye
I'm here abo_ abdurahman@hotmail .com

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Processor-Dev1l
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-01-2009
On Dec 1, 6:39*am, abolanah12 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Have you ever say this word!!!
> Believe me if you say it,you will be one of the happiest people…
> Indeed, the word will change your life.
> It will make you another person.
> It's an easy word. However, some can't do it……
> Some say it like any word, so they don't have its great affect.
> Some know it's true, but they don't do it. And some…….
> So that, be careful please, say it by your heart and your mouth
> The word is " Ash'hado an la elaha ella Allah, wa anna Mohammed rasool
> Allah''
> The word means that '' I testify *that there is none that has the
> right to be worshipped except Allah, and I testify that Mohammed is
> His Messenger''
> You say it to embrace the Islam religion.
> You say it to be one of our Islamic brothers…
> *The word is " Ash'hado an la elaha ella Allah ,wa anna Mohammed
> resool Allah''
>
> Can you say it aloud now?
> Please do it. Bye
> I'm here abo_ abdurahman@hotmail .com


does it mean "Allah is the only God and Mohammed is his prophet"?
1) it is not word, it is sentence!
2) DIE, DIE, DIE
3) Programming discussions are not for religion brainwashing, ad point
2
4) if there is any God, let him kill me with golden brick falling from
sky, then I will believe in God...
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Steven D'Aprano
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-01-2009
On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 00:31:51 -0800, Processor-Dev1l wrote:

> does it mean ...


Please don't respond to religious nutters or spammers, you only encourage
them.

If you do have to respond to religious nutters or spammers, please don't
quote their crap, because doing so simply makes their crap visible to
those who missed it the first time.

Thank you.


--
Steven
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You Say “Fragmentation”, I Say “Differentiation” Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 2 10-06-2010 04:44 AM
I have no idea, you didn't say what country state or city you're in and you can't even write a proper post anyways. richard Computer Support 7 08-01-2010 09:12 PM
can you say it please abolanah12 Computer Information 0 12-14-2009 09:41 PM
can you say it please abolanah12 Computer Support 10 12-04-2009 10:50 AM
You say SIM, I say SEM Anon Computer Security 1 03-18-2006 01:49 PM



Advertisments