Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Programatic Insantiation of WebForms

Programatic Insantiation of WebForms

=?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

Given the limited information I can find, as far as I can tell I shoulkd be able to create a code-behind page and call ProcessRequest on it using IHttpHandler. However, while this seems to work (in that I get no errors), none of the controls in the form/code-behind class being instanced are created. I am thinking there is something subtle, yet fundamental that I am missing.

From within the loading of one page, I want to load other pages, get them to render themselves and use the output. It sounds trivial. If anyone has got any links etc, I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Nick.