Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Good deals on clearance stuff

Good deals on clearance stuff

- Bobb -

Probably the same elsewhere too, but if there's a Microcenter near you:
http://www.microcenter.com/storefron...furbished.html

They're pushing out the Vista boxes AND - check - I saw many that are
eligible for Win7 upgrade. SO if you can live with "last year's model" and
don't mind ordering/ installing the upgrade - you can get a "new PC" for
cheap money.

I just box an XP refurb there for $70 .
No free Win7 , but I wanted a beta test box so XP is fine for me.

10% off Clearance Electronics at Sears SMS Digital Photography 0 08-19-2008 01:59 AM
Any good HD-DVD clearance sales? elrous0@pop.uky.edu DVD Video 17 03-06-2008 03:00 PM
Clearance sales!!! sshantrail UK VOIP 2 09-06-2007 11:23 AM
selective clearance of google history Seeker Computer Support 6 07-03-2005 03:52 PM
OT Security Clearance Rick MCSE 19 11-14-2003 06:47 PM

Advertisments