Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: This PeD is worse than we thought

Re: This PeD is worse than we thought

richard

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:03:21 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> eSORN Offender TERRY HERZOG (22621) - Hamilton County Sheriff's Office
>
> You've seen his Rap Sheet which is a mile long. A trait of these dangers to
> children is they always pass the blame off on someone else. This helps them
> cover their tracks. If you'll notice it's always someone else holding the
> bag...he never takes responsibility for anything.
>
> The quicker the convicted, reticent PeD is removed from the Internet and the
> streets the better off everyone will be. He'll never change. They can't.

Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
Tired of your blathering rants.

richard

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:13:02 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:25:02 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
>>Tired of your blathering rants.

> And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
> you.

I am the "Lord of the Bull"!
if ya can't dazzle em with your brilliance, baffle em with yer bullshit!

Mara

<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:25:02 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
>>Tired of your blathering rants.

>And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
>you.

RtS, that's the biggest PKB I've ever seen in all my years on usenet, anywhere.
It's almost breathtaking in its arrogant ignorance. It's artistic. It's poetry.
It's...

ST00PID.

--
True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is
seldom known until it is lost.

richard

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:29:41 -0600, Mara wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:13:02 -0800, Evan Platt
> <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:25:02 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
>>>Tired of your blathering rants.

>>And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
>>you.

> RtS, that's the biggest PKB I've ever seen in all my years on usenet, anywhere.
> It's almost breathtaking in its arrogant ignorance. It's artistic. It's poetry.
> It's...
>
> ST00PID.

Yes I know. Evan is such a great teacher ain't he?
BTW weirdo, the filter works.

The Brooklyn Basher

In article <qBmQm.7402$(E-Mail Removed)>, WeReo_ScoTTy says...

>"Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:25:02 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
>>>Tired of your blathering rants.

>> And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
>> you.

>Look at him sticking up for a convicted criminal who has an outstanding
>warrant for his arrest in New York State.

Wrong you ignorant dumbass. YOU just got included in a kill file. Nobody is
saying anything about sticking up for someone else. Know the movie "Wizard of
Oz"? You're the character who says, "He forgot to give me a brain".
You are so possessed, and obsessed, with this freak you keep mouthin off about,
it's pathetic. Ever wondered about how many convicted pedos live in Brooklyn you
could be bitchin about? Why don't you pick on somebody you can come face to face
with.

Wooffe2z

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
The Brooklyn Basher <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> it's pathetic. Ever wondered about how many convicted pedos live in Brooklyn
> you
> could be bitchin about? Why don't you pick on somebody you can come face to
> face
> with.

The FAT STUPID UGLY PiGGy is NOTHING BUT A CHILD MOLESTING COWARD
--
"Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
Žo|oŽ

thund3rstruck

The Brooklyn Basher wrote:
> Wrong you ignorant dumbass. YOU just got included in a kill file. Nobody is
> saying anything about sticking up for someone else. Know the movie "Wizard of
> Oz"? You're the character who says, "He forgot to give me a brain".
> You are so possessed, and obsessed, with this freak you keep mouthin off about,
> it's pathetic. Ever wondered about how many convicted pedos live in Brooklyn you
> could be bitchin about? Why don't you pick on somebody you can come face to face
> with.

Cuz he knows he would get his ass kicked if he acted out in real life?

n0i

thund3rstruck

Wooffe2z wrote:
> The FAT STUPID UGLY PiGGy is NOTHING BUT A CHILD MOLESTING COWARD

You're not much better.

n0i

Mara

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 04:47:49 -0600, The Old Sourdough <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:13:02 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

>>> And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
>>> you.

>> I am the "Lord of the Bull"!
>> if ya can't dazzle em with your brilliance, baffle em with yer bullshit!

>You couldn't baffle a buffalo turd.

He shoots, he scores! The crowd goes WILD!!

--

Wooffe2z wrote:
> In article <79b9b$4b1296cd$4831f3f2$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:
>
>> Wooffe2z wrote:
>>> The FAT STUPID UGLY PiGGy is NOTHING BUT A CHILD MOLESTING COWARD

>> You're not much better.
>>
>> n0i

> I do NOT STALK & MOLEST CHILDREN like PEDOSHINE does

You're stalking and harassing him online...just like he's doing the
same to you. From here, it's the opposite side of the same damn coin.

n0i