Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > exam 70-433 - sql 2008 databases

exam 70-433 - sql 2008 databases

Kathleen

Hi,

I am planning on registering for the 70-433 exam, do you have any idea of
the time duration of the exam and the number of questions asked?

Thanks.

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Kathleen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am planning on registering for the 70-433 exam, do you have any idea of
> the time duration of the exam and the number of questions asked?

This information is normally (and unauthoritatively)covered in the Study
Guides for the exam.

Other specifics that Microsoft makes available are published in the Exam
Requirements page on the MSLearning site.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...ale=en-us#tab3
but this does not include numbers of questions or time durations for exams.

The actual number of questions asked and the actual duration alloted for
completing the exam will vary, depending on the size of the question pool on
the day you take the exam, and the number of questions drawn for your exam.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA

talktomanesh talktomanesh is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

Can anybody tell me the procedure to register for the exam 70-433 - sql 2008 databases .
Is there any any online registration facility?
What is the fee for this exam?

Thanks in Advance!
Manesh Joseph