Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ASDM or SSH access to PIx behind Router

ASDM or SSH access to PIx behind Router

BJN BJN is offline
Junior Member

I have a pix 515 behind a cisco 2600 router and trying to access the management of the pix from the outside. I have allowed access to ssh and ASDM on the outside on the pix configuration from my ip and nothing.

PIX 7.0 ASDM no@no.no Cisco 7 01-17-2010 09:23 AM
Pix 515 E - ASDM errors Steffen M. Steck Cisco 1 10-26-2005 01:39 PM
pix 7.0(2) and ASDM no@no.no Cisco 1 07-23-2005 10:28 AM
Pix software 7.0 and the new PDM (asdm) BG Cisco 1 04-12-2005 10:31 AM
Client behind Linksys Router/FTP Server behind PIX Corbin O'Reilly Cisco 2 05-26-2004 02:58 AM

Advertisments