Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > can't see a installed printer w7 x64 HP C4380

can't see a installed printer w7 x64 HP C4380

Corsair

win 7 x64 home premium
HP Photosmart C4380

instead Photosmart should be Photodumb.

I've installed via HP software, vista pack + patch for w7 x64 fro HP web,
latest files.

I'm in word, excel, etc if I need to print and clicking in print the printer
is available and you could see it.

I go to control panel - devices and printer - and the printer is not present
żż??

I have not and I don't find printmanagement.msc

If I install trough "install printer" of o.s. I could see it but not
accessible for HP Digital Imaging Monitor.

Corsair

Alan Morris [MSFT]

the Devices and Printers UI will create one device when a single device is
multiple or when multiple devices use the same driver and port. Are then
any other devices that the printer could be part of?

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

news(E-Mail Removed)...