Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Hard Drive Qs !

Hard Drive Qs !

jeremy

I have three IDE hard Drives. My new computer uses other hard drives,
the ones with the red chord. Can I get some kind of USB device, like a
IDE to USB device for my unused drives?

Thanks

Barry Watzman

Yes. Sata to IDE or USB to ide.