Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > questions for anybody who has taken the A+ recently

questions for anybody who has taken the A+ recently

jeremy

I've just started studying for the A+ cert and can't believe there
are questions related to himem.sys and how to upgrade the CPU on a
486. Are there really questions related to this on the test?

Barry Watzman

Are you using Comptia official study material, or some unknown web
site(s)? My recollection is that this material is no longer part of the
required subject matter, but I am not absolutely certain of that. The
CompTIA web site has documents that give the subject matter required for
the test.