Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A-plus Question

A-plus Question

jeremy

I am planning on completing my A+ certification. After read the Comp
TIA
website information I noticed that there is more test than the two
that
had to be done four years ago when I took the first test. My question
is
what test do I have remaining to complete. Any help would be looked on
as
grateful with this issue, thank you.

Barry Watzman

I believe that you are going to have to start completely over from
scratch. The exams that you took four years ago will no longer count.