Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > ADS instant DVD 2.0 !

ADS instant DVD 2.0 !

Simmon

Hi, I am thinking of buying an ADS instant DVD, USB video capture
device. I
was reading some of the reviews on TigerDirect and most of the
complaints
seem to be related to the software. Does anybody have any experience
with
this unit. I would be happy to hear about your experience with this
unit or
other similar to it.