Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > making over $4,382 a month

making over $4,382 a month

central_shotime@yahoo.com

I found this website today from an email a friend sent me
http://tinyurl.com/ygl8gxu
I watched his videos on the site and Im blown away that hes making
over $4,382 a month.
Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!
Please let me know!

Thanks,
Ronald