Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Macromedia Flash 8 Pro

Macromedia Flash 8 Pro

Jenn

Can anyone recommend a good group for advice and tutorials for this program?

thanks,

--
Jenn

Dan C

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:27:18 -0600, Jenn wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good group for advice and tutorials for this
> program?
>
> thanks,

Damn, is Google down again???

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.

chuckcar

"Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:hejlt7$j8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> Can anyone recommend a good group for advice and tutorials for this
> program?

When looking for computer technical groups *always* start with comp.*.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Jenn

chuckcar wrote:
> "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:hejlt7$j8$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> Can anyone recommend a good group for advice and tutorials for this
>> program?
>>

> When looking for computer technical groups *always* start with comp.*.

thanks for the suggestion, chuckcar.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Jenn

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:27:18 -0600, "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Can anyone recommend a good group for advice and tutorials for this
>> program?
>>
>> thanks,

> alt.macromedia.flash would be a good start.

I took a look at that group and it's not active at all... so I tried a group
by the name of macromedia.flash and responded to a post there, but my
response has not showed up, so I'm not sure if I can do anything but read
that particular group.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Jenn

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:18:57 -0600, "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I took a look at that group and it's not active at all... so I tried
>> a group by the name of macromedia.flash and responded to a post
>> there, but my response has not showed up, so I'm not sure if I can
>> do anything but read that particular group.
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestion.

> I see 119 messages in alt.macromedia.flash - including your test post.
> Posting a test message to a non test group is one way to make sure
> people ignore you.
>
> I see 21,458 posts to macromedia.flash . I see you response to the
> post "Subject: Flash movie size 100% = no stage limitation?" .
>
> If you don't see your post, perhaps you have a filter set in your
> Outlook to not show your posts?

I didn't post a test message on alt.macromedia.flash. That was some other
Jenn. My posts have my signature at the bottom you see below.

On the macromedia.flash group my post sure didn't show up for several hours.
I gave up and deleted the group.
I re-added the macromedia.flash group and I now see my response posted
there.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

Jenn

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:18:57 -0600, "Jenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I took a look at that group and it's not active at all... so I tried
>> a group by the name of macromedia.flash and responded to a post
>> there, but my response has not showed up, so I'm not sure if I can
>> do anything but read that particular group.
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestion.

> I see 119 messages in alt.macromedia.flash - including your test post.
> Posting a test message to a non test group is one way to make sure
> people ignore you.
>
> I see 21,458 posts to macromedia.flash . I see you response to the
> post "Subject: Flash movie size 100% = no stage limitation?" .
>
> If you don't see your post, perhaps you have a filter set in your
> Outlook to not show your posts?

Noticed you are a photog ... saw some of your pics. I liked the b&W one
with the 40's look.. she was blond and had the victory curls in her hair
with like a japanese umbrella. Nice!

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

How do you install Macromedia Flash into Firefox 1.5.0.1? Z Firefox 2 02-20-2006 06:03 AM
Script disruption with Macromedia Flash HellPope Huey Firefox 4 08-16-2005 07:42 PM
Macromedia Flash RogerB Firefox 1 04-22-2005 08:07 PM
Macromedia Flash not working right. Shorty Firefox 6 10-25-2004 03:18 AM
Macromedia Flash Player Plugin problem with Intel Demo pd Firefox 1 02-09-2004 08:43 AM

Advertisments