Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Dpreview post many have waited for

Re: Dpreview post many have waited for

Ray Fischer

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Nov 26, 6:59*am, Mike <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> > The idea was to broad-brush certain members of forums without naming
>> > them all and starting 100 brush fires in the process. *Fact is, the
>> > guy makes good points and it all boils down to one cause: *That too
>> > many hotheads are TOO emotionally involved with their particular
>> > equipment. *They need to be reminded that a camera is a tool or a toy
>> > and NOT a lover.

>> Ha ha ha ha ha. You utter hypocrite.
>> Canon this.
>> Plastic that.
>>
>> Physician heal thyself

>Difference is, I'm not defending the indefensible, making up
>attributes for products to minimize faults.

LOL!

Yes, you are. It's all you do.

> In other words, unlike
>them, I have no blind faith in any system

Except the one you use.

--
Ray Fischer

John McWilliams

Ray Fischer wrote:
> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Yes, you are. It's all you do.
>
>> In other words, unlike
>> them, I have no blind faith in any system

> Except the one you use.

Don't feed the trolls, hypocrite.

John Turco

RichA wrote:

> On Nov 26, 6:59 am, Mike <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<edited for brevity>

> > > The idea was to broad-brush certain members of forums without naming
> > > them all and starting 100 brush fires in the process. Fact is, the
> > > guy makes good points and it all boils down to one cause: That too
> > > many hotheads are TOO emotionally involved with their particular
> > > equipment. They need to be reminded that a camera is a tool or a toy
> > > and NOT a lover.

> > Ha ha ha ha ha. You utter hypocrite.
> > Canon this.
> > Plastic that.
> >
> > Physician heal thyself

> Difference is, I'm not defending the indefensible, making up
> attributes for products to minimize faults. In other words, unlike
> them, I have no blind faith in any system and I recognize flaws in
> those systems for what they are: flaws.

So, Cap'n Canuck (a.k.a., "RichA"), please tell me: Are you capable of
recognizing your own serious flaws as a newsgroup troll?

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Paintings Pain and Pun <http://laughatthepain.blogspot.com>