Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I'm going away for Thanksgiving

I'm going away for Thanksgiving

iL_weReo

If anyone tries to reach me on Thanksgiving I will not be available.
Unless you cawl me on my cellphone. What's that number again? Never
could remember. I will come back with piccyies.

The Wereo is the Utmost Listening Experience. Let us awl show
subservience and humility to the Wereo. It's bigger than rock and roll
that's for certain.

That other stuff with the "free 500 membership cards" doesn't pass
muster with the Wereo. It seems like a Ship of Fools to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Scott