Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > password

password

Mdmeenken

I have a dell. computer,(windows vista)

I never put a pasword in ,

but today when I started the pc up,
he ask for a pass word,I never put in,

I tried everything, but , to no avail,

I am the only user of my pc,

can somebody give me a hint how to solve this,

thanks,

by the way I use now my old very slow pc,

marten

JD

Mdmeenken wrote:
> I have a dell. computer,(windows vista)
>
> I never put a pasword in ,
>
> but today when I started the pc up,
> he ask for a pass word,I never put in,
>
> I tried everything, but , to no avail,
>
> I am the only user of my pc,
>
> can somebody give me a hint how to solve this,
>
> thanks,
>
> by the way I use now my old very slow pc,
>
> marten

Hi There

Vista Home/premium ?

try logging into safe mode using F8 at startup, there should be an
administrator account there you can use that has no password, you can
change the password from that account.

If that does nt work you will have to use something like NT Offline
password: http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/
or reinstall.

JD

Mdmeenken

"JD" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:4b0ba5a5$0$2481$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mdmeenken wrote:
>> I have a dell. computer,(windows vista)
>>
>> I never put a pasword in ,
>>
>> but today when I started the pc up,
>> he ask for a pass word,I never put in,
>>
>> I tried everything, but , to no avail,
>>
>> I am the only user of my pc,
>>
>> can somebody give me a hint how to solve this,
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> by the way I use now my old very slow pc,
>>
>> marten

> Hi There
>
> Vista Home/premium ?
>
> try logging into safe mode using F8 at startup, there should be an
> administrator account there you can use that has no password, you can
> change the password from that account.
>
> If that does nt work you will have to use something like NT Offline
> password: http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/
> or reinstall.

I will try ,

thanks