Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Ripping A Box set

Ripping A Box set

Connorthecreator Connorthecreator is offline
Junior Member

ok, I'm a n00b when it comes to this type of thing, I Use DVD Decrypted and Auto gk to rip DVDs.

What I'm trying to do is rip each episode separately instead of having all being ripped to one file...

(I hope that makes sense)

(plz don't flame me)