Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Disable back button

Disable back button

Shalva

Hi,

Can I disable looking SSL pages using forward and backward buttons, after
user's clicking "Logout" and canceling session ?

Thanks,

Shalva

Chris Jackson

If you are canceling the session, you can just put an explicit check when
you load every page to ensure that the user has logged in before you render
anything.

--
Chris Jackson
Software Engineer

news:bu5iae$dhtue$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...