Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > WCCM / APCOM2010 Mini-Symposium on Computational Methods in ImageProcessing and Analysis

WCCM / APCOM2010 Mini-Symposium on Computational Methods in ImageProcessing and Analysis

tavares@fe.up.pt

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Mini-Symposium on Computational Methods in Image Processing and
Analysis
WCCM / APCOM2010 - 9th World Congress on Computational Mechanics &
4th Asian Pacific Congress on Computational Mechanics in 2010
19-23 July, 2010, Sydney, Australia
http://wccm2010.com

We would appreciate if you could distribute this information by your
colleagues and co-workers.

Dear Colleague,

Within the WCCM / APCOM2010 - 9th World Congress on Computational
Mechanics and 4th Asian Pacific Congress on Computational Mechanics in
2010 (http://wccm2010.com), to be held in Sydney, Australia, on 19-23
July, 2010, we are organizing the Mini-Symposium on “Computational
Methods in Image Processing and Analysis - MS9031”.
Due to your research activities in the related fields, we would like
to invite you to submit an invited abstract to our mini-symposium.
Your contribution is mostly welcomed, and we would be honoured if you
could accept this invitation.

TOPICS OF INTEREST (not restricted to):

- Image Processing and Analysis;
- Image Restoration, Compression, Segmentation and Description;
- Object Modelling, Tracking, Matching, Recognition and
Reconstruction;
- Visual Inspection;
- 3D Vision;
- Medical Imaging;
- Simulation and Animation;
- Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis;
- High Performance Computing in Image Processing and Analysis;
- Applications of Image Processing and Analysis.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Deadline for one page abstracts: December 15, 2009;
Acceptance of abstracts: January 30, 2010;
Deadline for draft papers for review: February 28, 2010;
Deadline for final papers: March 31, 2010.

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:

Please go to the abstract submission page (http://wccm2010.com/
authors.htm) and select the Mini-Symposium on “Computational Methods
in Image Processing and Analysis - MS9031”.

With kind regards,

Joăo Manuel R. S. Tavares, University of Porto, Portugal,
Renato Natal Jorge, University of Porto, Portugal, (E-Mail Removed)
Yongjie Zhang, Carnegie Mellon University, USA,
(E-Mail Removed)
Dinggang Shen, UNC-CH School of Medicine, USA, (E-Mail Removed)
(Organizers of the Mini-Symposium on “Computational Methods in Image
Processing and Analysis - MS9031”)