Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > keep getting pop: Internet explorer errror script: syntax error,JS/BrowserCompatibility

keep getting pop: Internet explorer errror script: syntax error,JS/BrowserCompatibility

lbbss

i get this error script pop up many times a day on internet
explorer. Have vista on my gateway laptop.

here is a jpg link of the message.
http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...p777/error.jpg

It takes 20 or 40 clicks to finally make it disappear.

error something about a JS/browserCompatability.

any ideas? thanks.

chuckcar

lbbss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> i get this error script pop up many times a day on internet
> explorer. Have vista on my gateway laptop.
>
> here is a jpg link of the message.
> http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...p777/error.jpg
>
> It takes 20 or 40 clicks to finally make it disappear.
>
> error something about a JS/browserCompatability.
>
> any ideas? thanks.

Java Script. Install Java or .NET

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Getting an Errror ... pai C++ 1 06-28-2006 05:38 AM
syntax errror danu C Programming 16 12-10-2005 05:41 PM
explorer keep getting illegal operation pat Computer Support 2 12-21-2004 06:37 PM

Advertisments