Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ip phone clock sync with ntp ?

ip phone clock sync with ntp ?

tg

I've got some cisco 7940 phones running on a 2651xm router using call
manager express. The time on the phone display however is often wrong. The
router is configured to synchronise with an NTP server and the router clock
always shows the right time but I can't find a config to make the phones do
the same.
I found one cisco doc but it only referred to unified call manager and not
call manager express. Is there a config that will make the phone time stay
in sync with an NTP server?
thanks for any advice.

ntp clock-period ivica Cisco 1 01-04-2006 10:12 AM
sync.rb difference between Sync::UN, Sync::EX and Sync::SH Trans Ruby 2 12-12-2005 02:43 PM
How to check clock sync Serial Speed francesco.trentini@gmail.com Cisco 4 10-18-2005 07:48 PM
Sync for PC clock and server clock PS Computer Support 3 05-13-2005 05:27 AM
ntp from ntp.org Scott Crabb Cisco 5 08-06-2004 09:30 PM

Advertisments