Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > is there any FIX message handle modules in Python?

is there any FIX message handle modules in Python?

Stephen.Wu

FIX message is the "Financial information Exchange" protocol
messages...
any 3rd libs we have?

alex23

On Nov 19, 3:21*pm, "Stephen.Wu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> FIX message is the "Financial information Exchange" protocol
> messages...
> any 3rd libs we have?

You mean like this one that was the first result when I googled
'python "financial information exchange"'?

http://www.quickfixengine.org/

Simon Hibbs

On 19 Nov, 05:25, alex23 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 3:21*pm, "Stephen.Wu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > FIX message is the "Financial information Exchange" protocol
> > messages...
> > any 3rd libs we have?

> You mean like this one that was the first result when I googled
> 'python "financial information exchange"'?
>
> http://www.quickfixengine.org/

There are no prebuilt Python modules available based on quickfix, at
least that I'm aware of. It has Python bindings available, but you
have to complie it with them yourself from the C++ source.

Simon Hibbs