Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Employee in Microsoft corporation

Employee in Microsoft corporation

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"mcp farahani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
>
> I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an
> employee with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
>
> if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

You'll probably have to finish high school first. Any high school graduate
worth their diploma would know better than trying to get answers to the
second question anytime before a specific and actual job posting or job
interview, as well as the fact that job salaries vary widely and are
dependent not only on the *job* but also the skills and experience of the
job applicant. The question is, inherently, unanswerable.

The first question -- well, truthfully, I'm not really sure what the
question is: Whether it's if Microsoft hires people who have had the
audacity to earn a nonMS certification, or whether certifications are
required to get hired by Microsoft. I'm sure, though, that the answer to the
former is Yes, and the answer to the latter is No, in any circumstance.
However, the question really isn't relevant to Microsoft at all though, but
may be related to a misguided belief that possession of one or more
certifications magically qualifies somebody to be hired into a job -- or any
job.

Either way, one thing is certain, and that is that functional writing skills
in English are likely a minimum expectation of any employment opportunity
with any U.S. employer, so rather than expend any more effort on
certifications, I'd suggest brushing up on your basic English writing skills
as a first priority.

Note: I recognize and *assume* that English is not your native language;
this is not meant as an indictment on your nationality, ethnicity, or
primary langage. My point is simply this: It's no excuse! If you wish to get
hired by a U.S. (English-speaking) corporation, you need to have functional
language skills in the language that corporation conducts business in -- not
that you have to be fluent, but you do need to be able to pose a simple
question in the present tense! (which has not been successfully demonstrated
in the two questions posted in this thread).

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

mcp farahani

hi

I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an employee
with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...

if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

mcp farahani

ok, thank you so much.

I have a new question, what is the benefits of MVP?
what can we do with MVP certificate ?

regards

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Please see http://www.microsoft.com/mvp

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

FrisbeeŽ

mcp farahani wrote:
> hi
>
> I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an
> employee with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
>
> if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

Hello have you first changed your mcp into college degree?

This is critical step!

mcp farahani

what do you mean? please explain more

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> mcp farahani wrote:
>> hi
>>
>> I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an
>> employee with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
>>
>> if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

> Hello have you first changed your mcp into college degree?
>
> This is critical step!

Mitch Garvis, MCT

The MVP is an AWARD and not a certificate. As such you cannot become an MVP
without being nominated and vetted. What can you do with it? Well the
award makes a decent paperweight, and the lapel pin can be convenient if you
need to press the pinhole reset button on a mobile device. When you become
one then ask us again.

Mitch Garvis, MCT
Microsoft MVP: Essential Business Server

"mcp farahani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ok, thank you so much.
>
> I have a new question, what is the benefits of MVP?
> what can we do with MVP certificate ?
>
> regards
>

> "Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "mcp farahani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> hi
>>>
>>> I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an
>>> employee with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
>>>
>>> if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

>> You'll probably have to finish high school first. Any high school
>> graduate worth their diploma would know better than trying to get answers
>> to the second question anytime before a specific and actual job posting
>> or job interview, as well as the fact that job salaries vary widely and
>> are dependent not only on the *job* but also the skills and experience of
>> the job applicant. The question is, inherently, unanswerable.
>>
>> The first question -- well, truthfully, I'm not really sure what the
>> question is: Whether it's if Microsoft hires people who have had the
>> audacity to earn a nonMS certification, or whether certifications are
>> required to get hired by Microsoft. I'm sure, though, that the answer to
>> the former is Yes, and the answer to the latter is No, in any
>> circumstance. However, the question really isn't relevant to Microsoft at
>> all though, but may be related to a misguided belief that possession of
>> one or more certifications magically qualifies somebody to be hired into
>> a job -- or any job.
>>
>> Either way, one thing is certain, and that is that functional writing
>> skills in English are likely a minimum expectation of any employment
>> opportunity with any U.S. employer, so rather than expend any more effort
>> on certifications, I'd suggest brushing up on your basic English writing
>> skills as a first priority.
>>
>> Note: I recognize and *assume* that English is not your native language;
>> this is not meant as an indictment on your nationality, ethnicity, or
>> primary langage. My point is simply this: It's no excuse! If you wish to
>> get hired by a U.S. (English-speaking) corporation, you need to have
>> functional language skills in the language that corporation conducts
>> business in -- not that you have to be fluent, but you do need to be able
>> to pose a simple question in the present tense! (which has not been
>> successfully demonstrated in the two questions posted in this thread).
>>

>> --
>> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA
>> Principal/CTO, Onsite Technology Solutions, Houston, Texas
>> Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2009)
>>
>> My Blog: http://onsitechsolutions.spaces.live.com
>> Microsoft WSUS Website: http://www.microsoft.com/wsus
>> My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pro...awrence.Garvin

Kline Sphere

Ask yourself this. 'Why would Microsoft want to employ a retard?'

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:17:33 -0600, "mcp farahani"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>what do you mean? please explain more
>
>"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> mcp farahani wrote:
>>> hi
>>>
>>> I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an
>>> employee with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
>>>
>>> if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

>> Hello have you first changed your mcp into college degree?
>>
>> This is critical step!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an employee
>with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
>
>if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

2.56 cheeseburgers a day. Interested?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

Kline Sphere wrote:
> Ask yourself this. 'Why would Microsoft want to employ a retard?'

Deer Mr. Kline, sir... d i s c g o l f d a d at c o x dot n e t.

Facebook, find me, friend me, you MORAN!

All the cool MCNGP's hang out there, ya know.