Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: About Microsoft's affiliates

Re: About Microsoft's affiliates

Aardvark

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:35:15 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

> Linux is for people who like to take clocks apart and see if they can
> put them back together.

LOL.

Sore loser.

--
Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-
ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage! You sit

Aardvark

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:11:02 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

> Aardvark pinched a steaming load of this:
>> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:35:15 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:
>>
>>> Linux is for people who like to take clocks apart and see if they can
>>> put them back together.

>> LOL.
>>
>> Sore loser.
>>

> You too, are cordially invited to Suck Mah Nuts!

Eeeewwwww! No thanks, I've just eaten a scotch egg.

> I got it to work. Finally did it this way: took the firmware drivers out
> of a Puppy linux install along with the notorious file "wl_apsta.o" and
> dumped the whole lot in /lib/firmware...then I did some clicky things in
> the network manager...rebooted and the ****er came on! Seriously, I'm
> not sure WTF made it work cause the instructions here;
> http://www.linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/b43 didnt all work...got
> some weird error in terminal but its working now so I aint gonna fu><0r
> with it.
> Its not elegant, but its working.

I've never known anyone who's had so much **** thrown at him by Linux. I
mean, I've had a few hiccups with it, but nothing majorly un-overcomeable.

Now you've tamed that there wild beast of a Linux computer, and broken
it's will, I think I might put you forward for promotion to Linux Wrangler.

How do you like *them* onions?