Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Just Wondering

Reply
Thread Tools

Just Wondering

 
 
OldGringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2009
Does Mara work for Mozilla?
--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
OldGringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2009
In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
Two Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:39:34 -0600, OldGringo38
> <(E-Mail Removed)>wrote:
>
>> Does Mara work for Mozilla?

>
> Is that one of those hooker ranches in Nevada?

LMAO, Not sure of that, it just that when I read her posts it sounds
like the the posts at Mozilla General. <g>

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
meerkat
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2009

"OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:he18de$r4a$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
> Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
>> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:39:34 -0600, OldGringo38
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>wrote:
>>
>>> Does Mara work for Mozilla?

>>
>> Is that one of those hooker ranches in Nevada?

> LMAO, Not sure of that, it just that when I read her posts it sounds like
> the the posts at Mozilla General. <g>
>
>

I always thought Mara worked at, or for, a hospital ???.

best wishes George.
meerkat.


 
Reply With Quote
 
OldGringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2009
In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
Two Cents To The meerkat Post:
> "OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:he18de$r4a$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
>> Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
>>> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:39:34 -0600, OldGringo38
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Does Mara work for Mozilla?
>>> Is that one of those hooker ranches in Nevada?

>> LMAO, Not sure of that, it just that when I read her posts it sounds like
>> the the posts at Mozilla General. <g>
>>
>>

> I always thought Mara worked at, or for, a hospital ???.
>
> best wishes George.
> meerkat.
>
>

Thanks Ditto

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mara
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2009

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:12:29 -0000, "meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
>"OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:he18de$r4a$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...


<snip>

>I always thought Mara worked at, or for, a hospital ???.
>
>best wishes George.
>meerkat.


Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again. He does that every so often, as
he's been killfiled here for years and is well aware of the fact. He can go on
trying forever, as far as I'm concerned - he welded himself in and isn't getting
out, period.

--
"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without
the discomfort of thought." -- John F. Kennedy
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mara
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2009

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:55:50 -0800, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:49:17 -0600, Mara
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again.

>
>Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
>
>So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
>
>


Doesn't work, though, unfortunately.

--
"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without
the discomfort of thought." -- John F. Kennedy
 
Reply With Quote
 
OldGringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2009
In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:49:17 -0600, Mara
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again.

>
> Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
>
> So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
>
>

Thats funny: Now then, Curiosity has me impounded, and I believe
you would be the one to help me to a better understand, and help
resolve that Curiosity. Why would one killfile another and then do
nothing but troll around all day and night looking for what the
person that was killfiled has to say?
With anticipation.
--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Rick Merrill
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2009
OldGringo38 wrote:
> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
> Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
>> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:49:17 -0600, Mara
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again.

>>
>> Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
>>
>> So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
>>
>>

> Thats funny: Now then, Curiosity has me impounded, and I believe you
> would be the one to help me to a better understand, and help resolve
> that Curiosity. Why would one killfile another and then do nothing but
> troll around all day and night looking for what the person that was
> killfiled has to say?
> With anticipation.


Does the word "stalking" ring a bell?

 
Reply With Quote
 
OldGringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2009
In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
Two Cents To The Rick Merrill Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
>>> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:49:17 -0600, Mara
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again.
>>>
>>> Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
>>>
>>> So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
>>>
>>>

>> Thats funny: Now then, Curiosity has me impounded, and I believe you
>> would be the one to help me to a better understand, and help resolve
>> that Curiosity. Why would one killfile another and then do nothing
>> but troll around all day and night looking for what the person that
>> was killfiled has to say?
>> With anticipation.

>
> Does the word "stalking" ring a bell?
>

LMAO Not a real love affair then <g>

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2009
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:03:20 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:55:50 -0800, Evan Platt
> <evan@*******************************>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:49:17 -0600, Mara <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Oh, that's just him trying to hump my leg again.

>>
>>Why did God give men a bigger brain than dogs?
>>
>>So men don't go around humping womens legs at cocktail parties.
>>
>>

>
> Was the Mara entity implying some sort of leg humping by me? I was
> simply replying to OG38's post. I absolutely loathe such open paranoia.


Hey, you just broke my irony meter!



--
Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-
ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage! You sit
there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, never
caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist. You excrement!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
just wondering =?Utf-8?B?YXJp?= ASP .Net 0 10-22-2005 12:42 AM
just wondering =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?= ASP .Net 3 10-22-2005 12:34 AM
Just wondering.... vbmark Computer Support 3 08-12-2005 05:59 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a solution for this problem ... suresh ASP .Net 1 04-14-2005 11:07 AM
I'm just wondering... =?Utf-8?B?U3RlcGhlbiBTdGFrZXkgW01WUF0=?= Microsoft Certification 1 02-18-2005 08:53 PM



Advertisments