Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Plastic turns boys into "nancy boys."

Reply
Thread Tools

Plastic turns boys into "nancy boys."

 
 
Twibil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009
On Nov 16, 6:37*pm, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>
> > > *If you people are truly worried about overpopulation, then why not
> > > self-abort? *Do it for the good of the planet. *Lead by example.

>
> > Sorry, sweetlips, I'm not "you people".

>
> Hypocrisy comes in all shapes and sizes. *


You'd know.

> I think you're motto (and that of your compatriots) should be the old British one; *"I'm alright
> Jack." Which basically means, "I've got mine, and to Hell with all the
> rest."


(1) "You're" is a contraction of "you are", while "your" is the
possesive. So you just wrote "you are motto", which suggests that
you're trying to invent your (see the difference?) own new language.

(2) "com·pa·tri·ot (k m-p tr - t, - t ). n. 1. A person from one's own
country." I strongly suspect that you'll find more than one point of
view in any country you examine; therefore your use of the word
"compatriot" makes no more sense than "you are motto" did. And all
this within a mere nine words! Tsk!

(3) Too bad you're a humorless twit and don't know when you've been
run up the flag pole to see if anyone will salute. (Alas for you,
you're the only one who did.)

(4) Your proposed motto doesn't fit the circumstances in any case. I'm
quite concerned with mental health for instance; and with yours in
particular.

(5) Seek help.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rush@Limbaugh.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 03:55:05 -0800 (PST), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>BBC:
>
> Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
>
>Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys making them "more
>feminine", say US researchers.
>
>Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to
>play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games,
>they found.


I blame the Liberals for this.They think it's good.


>The University of Rochester team's latest work adds to concerns about
>the safety of phthalates, found in vinyl flooring and PVC shower
>curtains.
>
>The findings are reported in the International Journal of Andrology.
>
>Plastic furniture
>
>Phthalates have the ability to disrupt hormones, and have been banned
>in toys in the EU for some years.
>
>However, they are still widely used in many different household items,
>including plastic furniture and packaging.
>
>There are many different types and some mimic the female hormone
>oestrogen.
>“ This feminising capacity of phthalates makes them true 'gender
>benders' ”
>Elizabeth Salter-Green, director of CHEM Trust
>
>The same researchers have already shown that this can mean boys are
>born with genital abnormalities.
>
>Now they say certain phthalates also impact on the developing brain,
>by knocking out the action of the male hormone testosterone.
>
>Dr Shanna Swan and her team tested urine samples from mothers over
>midway through pregnancy for traces of phthalates.
>
>The women, who gave birth to 74 boys and 71 girls, were followed up
>when their children were aged four to seven and asked about the toys
>the youngsters played with and the games they enjoyed.
>
>Girls' play
>
>They found that two phthalates DEHP and DBP can affect play behaviour.
>
>Boys exposed to high levels of these in the womb were less likely than
>other boys to play with cars, trains and guns or engage in "rougher"
>games like playfighting.
>PHTHALATES
># There are many different types and the most commonly used are deemed
>entirely safe by regulators
># DEHP - used to make PVC soft and pliable and used in products like
>flooring
># DBP - used as a plasticiser in glues, dyes and textiles
>
>Elizabeth Salter-Green, director of the chemicals campaign group CHEM
>Trust, said the results were worrying.
>
>"We now know that phthalates, to which we are all constantly exposed,
>are extremely worrying from a health perspective, leading to
>disruption of male reproduction health and, it appears, male behaviour
>too.
>
>"This feminising capacity of phthalates makes them true 'gender
>benders'."
>
>She acknowledged that the boys who have been studied were still young,
>but she said reduced masculine play at this age might lead to other
>feminised developments in later life.
>
>But Tim Edgar, of the European Council for Plasticisers and
>Intermediates, said: "We need to get some scientific experts to look
>at this study in more detail before we can make a proper judgement."
>
>He said there were many different phthalates in use and the study
>concerned two of the less commonly used types that were on the EU
>candidate list as potentially hazardous and needing authorisation for
>use.
>
>DBP has been banned from use in cosmetics, such as nail varnish, since
>2005 in the EU.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ray Fischer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009
RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>BBC:
>
> Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
>
>Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys making them "more
>feminine", say US researchers.


You really are an idiot. A dishonest creting who parrots every bit of
dishonest propaganda you stumble across.

--
Ray Fischer
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

 
Reply With Quote
 
Ray Fischer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009
Neil Harrington <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
>
>Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys making them "more
>feminine", say US researchers.
>
>Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to
>play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games,
>they found.
>
>[ . . . ]
>
>That's interesting. Maybe we should produce tons and tons of that stuff,
>convert it into an aerosol and spray it all over the Middle East.


Nothing like a rightard bigot to propose war crimes.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

 
Reply With Quote
 
Wisdom
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:40:43 -0800 (PST), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Nov 16, 7:48*pm, Wisdom <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:36:49 -0800 (PST), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> >Twibil wrote:
>> >> On Nov 16, 3:55*am, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>
>> >> > *Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'

>>
>> >> Cool! *It's obvious that to solve the world's overpopulation problems
>> >> we need only to begin producing *far* more plastic cameras!

>>
>> >> Thanx for your help.

>>
>> > If you people are truly worried about overpopulation, then why not
>> >self-abort? *Do it for the good of the planet. *Lead by example.

>>
>> It would be more correct and efficient to abort, or at least permanently
>> sterilize, all those that don't think there's an overpopulation problem.
>> They are, after all, the ones that are directly causing the overpopulation
>> problem. We don't need their self-serving and ignorance-prone genetics
>> anymore.

>
>Do you live in a mud hut or tin shack and consume next to zero raw
>materials, energy, etc? If not, you live better (and with far more
>amenities) than 75% of the planet. Doesn't it make you feel ashamed,
>given your expressed opinion?


I'd reply with another answer that would make you look like a fool again,
but it's best not to feed trolls like you.

 
Reply With Quote
 
RichA
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009


Ray Fischer wrote:
> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >BBC:
> >
> > Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
> >
> >Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys making them "more
> >feminine", say US researchers.

>
> You really are an idiot. A dishonest creting who parrots every bit of
> dishonest propaganda you stumble across.
>
> --
> Ray Fischer
> (E-Mail Removed)


Didn't know you had a PhD in biology.
 
Reply With Quote
 
RichA
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009


Ray Fischer wrote:
> Neil Harrington <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >
> > Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
> >
> >Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys making them "more
> >feminine", say US researchers.
> >
> >Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to
> >play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games,
> >they found.
> >
> >[ . . . ]
> >
> >That's interesting. Maybe we should produce tons and tons of that stuff,
> >convert it into an aerosol and spray it all over the Middle East.

>
> Nothing like a rightard bigot to propose war crimes.
>
> --
> Ray Fischer
> (E-Mail Removed)


Yes, because conventional bombs and bullets never do any harm, right?
I love morons like you who can make some magical moral distinction
between different types of weapons.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ray Fischer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009
RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> Neil Harrington <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
>> >
>> >Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys making them "more
>> >feminine", say US researchers.
>> >
>> >Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to
>> >play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games,
>> >they found.
>> >
>> >[ . . . ]
>> >
>> >That's interesting. Maybe we should produce tons and tons of that stuff,
>> >convert it into an aerosol and spray it all over the Middle East.

>>
>> Nothing like a rightard bigot to propose war crimes.

>
>Yes, because conventional bombs and bullets never do any harm, right?


Another rightard shows how stupid he is. Apparently the notion that
bombs and bulets can be targeted while chemical warfare has been
widely banned hasn't occured to him.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

 
Reply With Quote
 
Ray Fischer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009
RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >BBC:
>> >
>> > Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
>> >
>> >Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys making them "more
>> >feminine", say US researchers.

>>
>> You really are an idiot. A dishonest cretin who parrots every bit of
>> dishonest propaganda you stumble across.

>
>Didn't know you had a PhD in biology.


Do you, rightard?

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

 
Reply With Quote
 
Francis Lewise
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2009
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:49:19 -0800 (PST), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote this:

>
>
>Ray Fischer wrote:
>> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >BBC:
>> >
>> > Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
>> >
>> >Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys making them "more
>> >feminine", say US researchers.

>>
>> You really are an idiot. A dishonest creting who parrots every bit of
>> dishonest propaganda you stumble across.
>>
>> --
>> Ray Fischer
>> (E-Mail Removed)

>
>Didn't know you had a PhD in biology.


In respect to you a PhD in anything is NOT required.
All that is required is a read at your contributions.

I suspect that you are a High Troll and enjoy trolling along.
Nothing wrong with a bit of trolling. An honourable calling.
But it is a personal impression and it is possible that I am
reading too much into your un-mitigated out pouring of piffle.
You may just be a bit of an idiot.....never mind.

Now see you have a nice day.

Francis (Really Glen!!!).

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
~!!~ Turns your PC into a Super Entertainment Center - 100% FREE ~!!~ S Col C Programming 0 11-29-2007 08:11 PM
AWLP turns your PC into web-managed wireless access gateway Alp Wireless Networking 0 01-04-2005 10:47 AM
A simple question turns into badgering.....again Richard HTML 18 10-21-2003 06:27 AM



Advertisments