Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > psgml NOFILL not operative

psgml NOFILL not operative

Peter Flynn

I have been using Emacs with psgml-mode for many years, and relying on
the NOFILL PI to prevent listings and other linespecific element types
from being disturbed when I issue a C-c C-q. In the current version
(1.3.2, with Emacs22 under Ubuntu 9.10), it appears that this requires
(with DocBook as my example)

<?PSGML ELEMENT programlisting nofill=t ?>
<?PSGML ELEMENT literallayout nofill=t ?>

Neither of these has any effect: a C-c C-q will fill all material in
scope in mixed content and re-indent all element types in element
content, *including* programlisting an literallayout.

I have obviously misunderstood something about the way this should be
specified, but I cannot see what. In earlier versions, I was using the
PI <?PSGML NOFILL programlisting literallayout?> but this has no effect
now either.

Is anyone else using this successfully?

///Peter

psgml NOFILL not operative Peter Flynn XML 3 11-23-2009 05:23 AM
Emacs/psgml/xxml crawling Peter Flynn XML 3 07-26-2008 08:27 PM
LaTeX->PSGML Randy Yates XML 7 07-14-2007 07:48 PM
function of commands in operative systems =?Utf-8?B?VmljdG9y?= Microsoft Certification 1 05-05-2006 03:43 PM
Help - Eudora is being unco-operative!! daveyboy Computer Support 4 02-02-2005 06:41 PM

Advertisments