Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > about function keys

about function keys

Dave Warren

In message <#(E-Mail Removed)> "Bonnie"
<(E-Mail Removed)> was claimed to have wrote:

>I went out a got a new keyboard. guess what?
>the function keys don't work on the new one.
>could this be anything with windows 7 by any
>chance?????

No, it's not a W7 issue, nor anything x64 specific.

Normally this is a case of needing to hit F-Lock.

Bonnie

I went out a got a new keyboard. guess what?
the function keys don't work on the new one.
could this be anything with windows 7 by any
chance?????
bonnie

Bonnie

dave,
believe me, I have turned the f-lock on and off.
that is not the problem.
bonnie