Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > To connect to a Sql Database

To connect to a Sql Database

cesark

Hi !,

I want to connect my ASP.NET pages to my Sql Database in order to make
different operations with it. I use VB as language, and I do not have
any type of connection established yet. Somebody can help me and
advise in how can I do it with an efficient and practical way? (code
to connect a group of asp.net pages)

Thank you,
Cesar

http://www.usenet.com