Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Typical EVIL

Re: Typical EVIL

Fritz Wuehler

In article <(E-Mail Removed) t>
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Taco Bell With Dripping Snot) wrote:

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33861008
>
> LEXINGTON, Mo. - Five family members charged in a child sex abuse case on
> Thursday made their first court appearance.
>
> A 77-year-old father and his four adult sons are charged with several
> felonies, including sodomy and rape involving children under 12.
>
> The suspects are Burrell Edward Mohler Sr. and his sons, Burrell Edward
> Mohler Jr., 53, Jared Leroy Mohler, 48, Roland Neil Mohler, 47, and David
> A. Mohler, 52.
>
> The men appeared in Lafayette County court in orange jumpsuits and with
> shackles at their wrist, waist and ankles.
>
> The judge read the charges against them. The men did not enter pleas and
> did not appear to have legal representation at the 20-minute hearing.
>
> The men are being held on cash bonds. Their next court hearing is scheduled
> for Nov. 17.
>
> Meanwhile, authorities were preparing to resume the search for evidence,
> including possible bodies, on land in nearby Bates City where the abuse
> allegedly occurred.
>
> The property, east of Kansas City, was once owned by two of the men
> arrested Tuesday.
>
> "There has been an indication that there are body or bodies in numerous
> locations," said Lafayette County Sheriff Kerrick Alumbaugh, although he
> would not say whose bodies they might be.
>
> A small excavator could be seen moving across the property Wednesday. Two
> ambulances were parked nearby, and crews were searching a creek with metal
> detectors.
>
> The allegations, which include bestiality, forcing children into fake
> marriages with relatives and making an 11-year-old have an abortion, date
> from 1988 to 1995.
>
> Lay ministers
>
> Three of the five men are lay ministers in the Community of Christ church
> whose licenses have been suspended, church spokeswoman Linda L. Booth said.
>

> Alumbaugh pleaded for the public's help, saying investigators "believe that
> there are other victims out there" and that the public can provide more
> information.
>
> Cpl. Bill Lowe of the Missouri State Highway Patrol said a 26-year-old
> woman came forward to investigators in mid-August with the allegations. A
> probable cause statement released by the Lafayette County prosecutor's
> office says five other siblings of the woman have accused all five men of
> abuse, but it's unclear whether all the siblings were claiming to be
> victims.
>
> Lowe said the woman told investigators that she and her siblings had buried
> glass jars around the property that were filled with messages "about what
> was happening to them" when they were younger. The woman said she had
> "suppressed many of the memories of abuse perpetrated on her" and her
>
> Bad memories
>
> Sgt. Collin Stosberg of the Highway Patrol said the adults told the
> children to write down their bad memories.

> [...]

You might try reading M. Scott Peck's, "People of the Lie." As a psychologist
he writes of treating many individuals and families who committed heinous
acts,
all of whom purported to be Christians. Of his many findings, which concur
with law enforcement, "where better to hide than right under their noses?" He
contends that many evil doers "hide out," in church, masquerading as
Christians
for various reasons. I think you should know as well as anyone that a true
disciple
of Christ does not do such things, but then, maybe you don't know about
Christ?
Or perhaps you know just enough to know your own guilt, and convict yourself?