Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > cant find how to connect to wireless

cant find how to connect to wireless

dianacastillo dianacastillo is offline
Junior Member

I have a gateway laptop that I just reformatted and put in a new version of xp. Now I have no way to connect to a wireless network, there is no icon on the system tray and no other way to connect.
I can see that the wireless driver is properly installed and I can press the function key and WLAN goes on and off but there is no way for me to connect to a wireless network.
thank you for your help, Diana