Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Problem with an UFS hard disk from Pioneer

Problem with an UFS hard disk from Pioneer

Holger Beuttler

Dear all,

I've the following problem but I'm not shure whether this is the correct
group or not:
I had a problem with my hard disk recorder from Pioneer. I found a method in
the internet how to recover the data from the disk. I installed the demo of
the needed software (UFS explorer) and tried to connect the hard disk from
the recorder wirth my PC (Windows XP Home).
According to the interent I should see now the data on the disk with that
software but I can't because Windows found that disk but for a reason I
don't know it does not allow any connection.

Greetings
Holger