Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > adapter is connected but internet not available

adapter is connected but internet not available

=?Utf-8?B?ZGlyZXdvbGY=?=

I have one pc hard wired to my wireless router and one connected via wireless
card. My wireless pc has a valid IP address and the adapter shows it's
"connected" but all I get when I open a browser is "Page cannot be
displayed". Hard wired pc gets to the internet. I've cleared Temp Internet
files and cookies. Also unplugged power to router and rebooted several
times. Help!

Jack \(MVP\)

Hi
May be this can Help.