Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > i can't run my web application in windows7.

i can't run my web application in windows7.

shavirak

hi! i am MCPD.EA student
i am using VS 2005 ,i have installed windows7 ,i can't run my web application;
if i click on debug,
it goes to web page and gives me an error that" internet explorer cannot
display web page"
please give me some suggestion???

Alexey Smirnov

On Nov 12, 1:34*pm, shavirak <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> hi! i am MCPD.EA student
> i am using VS 2005 ,i have installed windows7 ,i can't run my web application;
> if i click on debug,
> it goes to web page and gives me an error that" internet explorer cannot
> display web *page"
> please give me some suggestion??? *

Turn off the friendly error message option in the browser. Go to Tools
- Options, Advanced and click to clear the "Show friendly HTTP error
messages"