Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anyone with an Android based cell phone?

Anyone with an Android based cell phone?

Jordon

I'm thinking about getting a Samsung Moment cell phone
that's running that new OS called Android. The carrier
is Sprint. The reason I'm leaning toward the Samsung
over others is because of the qwerty keyboard and it
has one of the fastest processor of any of the Android
based phones (800 MHz).

Anyone here have any experience with it?

FWIW, I've been using a Blackberry Curve 8350i

TIA

--
Jordon

Jordon

jin wrote:
> I do not like Samsung phones, I am using a Motorola cell phone.

Is the Motorola running Android?

--
Jordon