Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: Powerline network problem

Re: Powerline network problem

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
Powerline hardware is Not the most reliable mean for Networking.
Check the Vendors support they might have something to say about this.
Otherwise use Wireless WDS system to improve your Wireless coverage.
Wireless Modes - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Modes.html
Wireless Bridging - http://www.ezlan.net/bridging.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

"Jef Roe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have 3 comps that are wireless and 1 comp at a poor signal range that I
>want to use a Powerline set-up on. I purchased 2 Comtrend powerline
>adapters and connected one to the router and tother to comp and have them
>running great.
>
> But, my wireless network to the other 3 comps has ground to a halt.
>
> If I disconnect the Comtrends the wireless system comes back to life.
>
> Any ideas please.

Re: Powerline network problem Lem Wireless Networking 0 11-11-2009 08:35 PM
Powerline ethernet gene martinez Cisco 5 02-22-2006 11:52 PM
Keypadlinc home automation controller interferes with homeplug powerline network! mike2711@yahoo.com Computer Support 2 11-15-2005 10:16 AM
Powerline ethernet TT Computer Support 0 04-30-2004 10:07 PM
Powerline Ethernet Jim PKP Computer Support 7 03-02-2004 06:01 PM

Advertisments