Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > converting MCSE degree to university degree

converting MCSE degree to university degree

mcp farahani

Hello

I want to know " is it possible to converting MCSE degree to university
degree.
is there university to accepting these type of degrees as its course?

if you have information, please write here and share with MCP professionals.

thanks

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"mcp farahani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> I want to know " is it possible to converting MCSE degree to university
> degree.
> is there university to accepting these type of degrees as its course?

There are some technical training schools that will offer academic
equivalency for completion of a vendor product certification (such as the
MCSE, MCITP), but it's not likely in a four-year university. Most of those
such tech schools actually teach courses leading to the completion of the
MCSE/MCITP, so it's kinda like 'placing out' of a class by having already
taken the final exam for the class.

I certainly wouldn't base my decision to apply to/attend a university based
on such practices, though.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Kline Sphere

****.

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:45:33 -0600, "mcp farahani"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello
>
>I want to know " is it possible to converting MCSE degree to university
>degree.
>is there university to accepting these type of degrees as its course?
>
>if you have information, please write here and share with MCP professionals.
>
>thanks

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3