Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Flash for the masses the easy way!

Flash for the masses the easy way!

richard

So bunky, you've got a fancy schmancy website and you just got to have
more? You say you want to flash the hell out of it? But you don't want to
take the time to learn it or even spend the money for the software?

Well bunky, your time has come. Now you don't have to spend even one thin
dime on that overbloated software. All you need to do is point and click.

The way I see it, practically everything else is on the web and available
with a click of the mouse. So why not flash?

Say hello to www.wix.com where some ignorant dolt like even Evan Platt or
Scott Lipshits, or meatplow or even Kabitcha man can build their own flashy
ass gawdy websites in minutes. No experience necessary.

Now get crackin'! I want to see who can build the gawdiest of all flash
websites.

Mara

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:54:00 -0800, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

<snip>

>So, in essence, richtard, GFY, you brain dead inbred redneck. Go back
>to whatever it is you do best, which I doubt there is anything you do
>good, and if there is, it probably involves gerbils or sheep, and is
>probably illegal an every state.

The Redneck Coalition for you on line three. They're furious at being lumped in
with RtS - even *they've* heard about him.

--
However, the notion of someone posting to usenet while resembling a
mutant chicken from outer space is not only amusing, but also helps put

richard

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:54:00 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:39:13 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Say hello to www.wix.com where some ignorant dolt like even Evan Platt

> lol.. This from the dipshit who couldn't handle *nix on his computer
> so his Web Provider had to dumb it down to Windows 2000.
>
> This from the dipshit who wanted to know why he couldn't view a local
> PHP file on his computer.
>
> This from the dipshit who thinks you can tell the difference between a
> man and a woman by the number of ribs and the Adams Apple.
>
> This from the dipshit that wants to know why Obama's parents haven't
> came forward to admit Obama is a natural born citizen.
>
> If I were you richard, I wouldn't go out trying to insult anyone else.
> You're the biggest dumb**** in this - or any - group.
>
> And of course, you won't respond to any of the above because you lack
> the testicles that God gave the average fish, and you lack the brain
> cells that God gave the average single cell amoeba.
>
> So, in essence, richtard, GFY, you brain dead inbred redneck. Go back
> to whatever it is you do best, which I doubt there is anything you do
> good, and if there is, it probably involves gerbils or sheep, and is
> probably illegal an every state.

And you're the guy who expects everybody to kis hiss ass.
You're so ****ing perfect all the time you can't possibly make a mistake.
You've got 10 full suit coats in the closet. Each one is absolutely
identical to the thread without a piece of lint nowhere. Yet, it takes you
an hour to decide which one to put on.

Would you be so bold and brave with the damn mouth if your name and
address, and photo were all publicly known?

You're easy to mock me because of my decision to switch to windows on my
server. That was because the software I wanted to put on it worked in
windows.

You're game plan is to mock anyone for anything. You have never praised
anyone for their accomplishments. Not once.
You mock me because you claim I am stupid. If am so go god damned stupid,
how is it that I've posted right under your ****ing nose, not once, but
many times, and many times, not even suspecting that it was me?

Now let's see just how bold and brave you are. You're in california. I'm in
Phoenix. Let's agree to a meeting time and place and I'll be there.

Oh yeah, now you'll snip after the first paragraph, not even bother to read
the rest and call me stupid even more.

Now who has the balls?

Aardvark

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:30:00 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:54:00 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:39:13 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>Say hello to www.wix.com where some ignorant dolt like even Evan Platt

>> lol.. This from the dipshit who couldn't handle *nix on his computer so
>> his Web Provider had to dumb it down to Windows 2000.
>>
>> This from the dipshit who wanted to know why he couldn't view a local
>> PHP file on his computer.
>>
>> This from the dipshit who thinks you can tell the difference between a
>> man and a woman by the number of ribs and the Adams Apple.
>>
>> This from the dipshit that wants to know why Obama's parents haven't
>> came forward to admit Obama is a natural born citizen.
>>
>> If I were you richard, I wouldn't go out trying to insult anyone else.
>> You're the biggest dumb**** in this - or any - group.
>>
>> And of course, you won't respond to any of the above because you lack
>> the testicles that God gave the average fish, and you lack the brain
>> cells that God gave the average single cell amoeba.
>>
>> So, in essence, richtard, GFY, you brain dead inbred redneck. Go back
>> to whatever it is you do best, which I doubt there is anything you do
>> good, and if there is, it probably involves gerbils or sheep, and is
>> probably illegal an every state.

> And you're the guy who expects everybody to kis hiss ass. You're so
> ****ing perfect all the time you can't possibly make a mistake. You've
> got 10 full suit coats in the closet. Each one is absolutely identical
> to the thread without a piece of lint nowhere. Yet, it takes you an hour
> to decide which one to put on.
>
> Would you be so bold and brave with the damn mouth if your name and
> address, and photo were all publicly known?
>
> You're easy to mock me because of my decision to switch to windows on my
> server. That was because the software I wanted to put on it worked in
> windows.
>
> You're game plan is to mock anyone for anything. You have never praised
> anyone for their accomplishments. Not once. You mock me because you
> claim I am stupid. If am so go god damned stupid, how is it that I've
> posted right under your ****ing nose, not once, but many times, and many
> times, not even suspecting that it was me?
>
> Now let's see just how bold and brave you are. You're in california. I'm
> in Phoenix. Let's agree to a meeting time and place and I'll be there.
>
> Oh yeah, now you'll snip after the first paragraph, not even bother to
> read the rest and call me stupid even more.
>
> Now who has the balls?

Do I detect a little anger and resentment here?

--
Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard wrote:

> Now let's see just how bold and brave you are. You're in california. I'm in
> Phoenix. Let's agree to a meeting time and place and I'll be there.

"Gunfight at the O.K. Corral!!!"

--
-bts

G. Morgan

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:30:00 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You're easy to mock me because of my decision to switch to windows on my
>server.

This looks like Engrish.

..

richard

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:48:26 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:30:00 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Would you be so bold and brave with the damn mouth if your name and
>>address, and photo were all publicly known?

> PS: This from a guy who posted initially with "(E-Mail Removed)",
> who knows what else, and is now http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), and uses
> basically no e-mail address to post to Usenet... My my.

Initially? You don't know jack **** then do you?
There was a time, when the first barrage of attacks me started, I did use
my real addy.

The addy I use now is a working valid one. It just bounces back anything
sent to it. And yes dear boy of outstanding knowledge, as a customer, I
asked if I could use it and they said yes.

Now please explain in the rules, where it says that a valid, working addy
*MUST* be used to post?

> You know, if you look at part of my e-mail address, you'd have to
> figure there'd be a PHOTO of me somewhere out there.

Is it used for target practice as mine was? Oh yeah, the guys at pronto use
it for their dart board.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard wrote:

> Initially? You don't know jack **** then do you?

Yes, I do!
http://tekrider.net/pages/know.php

--
-bts

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Meat Plow wrote:

> RtS wrote:
>> Say hello to www.wix.com where some ignorant dolt like even Evan
>> Platt or Scott Lipshits, or meatplow or even Kabitcha man can build
>> their own flashy ass gawdy websites in minutes. No experience
>> necessary.

> **** off Dicky-poo. I wrote my own site in 96 using Notepad.

...and it probably didn't have all the errors this wix.com has.
<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wix.com%2F>

--
-bts

thund3rstruck