Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Windows 7 Backup Fails

Windows 7 Backup Fails

Robert

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 Home Premium. When the scheduled backup ran
it failed due to lack of disk space. The disk is 320 GB with 12.5 GB in two
files. The backup is 115GB and appears to be complete but I still get the
message that the backup failed due to lack of disk space. The backup worked
fine with Vista Home Premium.
--
Bob

Vijay

Please post your questions I an appropriate newsgruop....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...