Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird newsreader show only my messages

Thunderbird newsreader show only my messages

jbradshaw jbradshaw is offline
Junior Member

Is there a way in Thunderbird NewsReader to show only the questions I have posted with the responses to those?

This is something Outlook Express did and seems like it should be part of Thunderbird.

TIA - Jeff.