Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Clean Install With Windows 7 Upgrade?

Re: Clean Install With Windows 7 Upgrade?

Nik Coughlin

news:4af7cff5$0$12631$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> You apparently could do a full clean install of Windows Vista using the
> *Upgrade* disk by doing two installs.
> Well, Paul Thurrott who discovered the Vista hack says you can also do a
> full clean install with windows 7 Upgrade as well.
>
> http://community.winsupersite.com/bl...om/yz6kap8Save
> yourself some money Michael(Sorry if someone has already posted this)

Here's a tip, most newsreaders quite like it if you surround long urls with
angle brackers, and for some reason there are no spaces between your first
url, your second url and the words "Save yourself some money".

<http://community.winsupersite.com/blogs/paul/archive/2009/10/23/clean-install-windows-7-with-upgrade-media-the-answer.aspx>

http://tinyurl.com/yz6kap8