Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Windows 7 Query

Windows 7 Query

KiwiBrian

How do I control the size of the web page that is displayed when I access a
new site in IE8.
I have tried changing it to the desired size and closing the browser, but
the size does not stick.
I would like it larger but not maximised.
But even selecting maximised does not stick.
To be specific as an example can anyone place a shortcut to
www.nzkiwiblog.co.nz on their W7 desktop and when it is double left clicked
the IE8 Browser opens the web site maximised?
At present I drag the page that is launched unexpanded/nonmaximised to the
top of the screen to maximise it but shouldn't have to.
TIA

KiwiBrian

Cancel panic - problem solved by resizing page and then File | Ctrl-Exit
Thought I had previously tried this.
Grrrrrr.

"KiwiBrian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hd7paf$7g6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I control the size of the web page that is displayed when I access
> a new site in IE8.
> I have tried changing it to the desired size and closing the browser, but
> the size does not stick.
> I would like it larger but not maximised.
> But even selecting maximised does not stick.
> To be specific as an example can anyone place a shortcut to
> www.nzkiwiblog.co.nz on their W7 desktop and when it is double left
> clicked the IE8 Browser opens the web site maximised?
> At present I drag the page that is launched unexpanded/nonmaximised to the
> top of the screen to maximise it but shouldn't have to.
> TIA

ASP.NET won't retrieve query results that depend on union query Eric Nelson ASP .Net 5 02-04-2009 10:51 PM
Trying to query the Address table data of AdventureWorks database from Query Analyzer - need help! Learner ASP .Net 1 01-30-2006 08:58 PM
xpath query query David Gordon XML 2 05-18-2005 03:33 PM
CAML Query: Multiple Query Fields Issue Jon F. ASP .Net Web Services 0 05-12-2004 08:19 PM

Advertisments