Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dynamic Column Mapping

Dynamic Column Mapping

Bill

By dynamic mapping, I meant that before the records are
transferred from one table to the other(source to target),
the xml file which will have the field names of the two
tables mapped, is to be checked so that while formulating
the "insert into" statement, the column names of the
target table should match that of the source table.

dynamically"?

>--
>Kathleen Dollard
>Microsoft MVP
>Author "Code Generation in Microsoft .NET"
>

>"Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
>news:024f01c3d7e3$ed2e7a20$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>> I need to take out records from one table and insert it
>> into another identical table via a C# application.Is

there