Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-320

70-320

MCP 70-320

Hi,

I've passed the 70-315 exam and am now studying for
70-320 to complete the set. Now this exam has retired by Microsoft. Can I
appear for the exam 70-320 or should I change the certification path.

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"MCP 70-320" <MCP http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I've passed the 70-315 exam and am now studying for
> 70-320 to complete the set. Now this exam has retired by Microsoft. Can I
> appear for the exam 70-320 or should I change the certification path.

Shucks..the 70-320 was retired seven months ago!

Yes, you'll need to change your certification path.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA